Concert production, presentation, events.
Red Ted Music provides production and presentation for orchestral concerts, education projects, music events and pre-concert talks.
We deliver unique, compelling and exciting film music concerts that feature the finest film composers and guarantee huge audiences.
As a world-renowned authority on film music, Tommy Pearson is in demand as concert host and producer of film music concerts. Through 20 years experience of music performance, Pearson understands the specialist demands of orchestral concert production, music selection, sourcing and programming and has enviable links with many of the biggest names in film music. Most of the concerts we produce at Red Ted involve world famous film composers and performers, helping orchestras and audiences connect directly with them and their music. Many concerts feature pre/post-concert talks and presentations.
Recent film music concerts produced by Tommy Pearson include:
- London Symphony Orchestra: Film Music, featuring Patrick Doyle and David Arnold (Barbican Hall, London)
- London Symphony Orchestra: A Life in Film (Barbican Hall, London)
- London Symphony Orchestra: The Need for Speed (Daytona Beach International Festival, Florida)
- City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra: Music of John Williams (Symphony Hall, Birmingham)
- City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra: Film Music for Lovers (Symphony Hall, Birmingham)
- 17 & 18 Oct 10 – Concert for CARE (Royal Albert Hall, London) and screening (Empire Leicester Square, London)
- 29 Oct 10 – City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra: Nightmare on Broad St (Symphony Hall, Birmingham)
Red Ted Music delivers unique, compelling and exciting film music concerts that feature the finest film composers and guarantee huge audiences.
Tommy Pearson has hosted countless concerts with many of the UK’s finest symphony orchestras. With over 16 years of onstage concert hosting experience, Tommy combines deep knowledge of his subject with an approachable, easy-going style which is particularly suitable for film music concerts, outdoor events and education work. Each term, Tommy writes and hosts the CBSO’s popular schools and family concerts as well as various film music concerts as part of the CBSO’s Friday Night Classics and the annual Birmingham Festival ArtsFest.
He has also hosted major concerts with the London Symphony Orchestra, Royal Philharmonic, BBC Symphony, BBC Concert, BBC Philharmonic, the Ulster Orchestra and BBC National Orchestra of Wales. For many years, Tommy wrote and hosted concerts for the Ghent International Film Festival, often featuring the world’s best known film composers, and the prestigious World Soundtrack Awards in Belgium and European Film Awards in Berlin. He also hosts the annual Filmharmonic concerts with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
For all enquiries regarding concert production and presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org